Hear from members of the FLL community.
Dear FLL teams,
We are hoping to gain your energies in helping scientists to push forward in their research on endangered animals. You would help them by:
1. Accessing our website - https://sites.google.com/a/heschel.com/stem-cellebration/home
2. Watch the HOW TO video
3. Open the "unscrambled chromosomes" of any endangered animal file
4. Download the SUMO paint app (free) to organize the chromosomes into a the template provided.
5. Save your file and upload back into our site.
6. Give yourself a huge HIGH FIVE and accept our thanks! Have a terrific "ANIMAL ALLIES" season! Thank you! Team 650- RoboHawks
Have your own messages? Email them to email@example.com to get them posted here!